Saturday, April 28, 2012

Birthday dinner

Last night,we went to sutos to celebrate my friends' birthday dinner. Me and 4 friends of mine gave some surprise to them. We bought a tart when the birthday girls still busy with their own things. But we didn't told them where did we go,because it was a surprise.
And then we went to Tator Cafe to had a dinner together. Then in the middle of the dinner we brought the tart and sang Hbd's song to them. The surprise didn't work succcesfully,because I told to 2 brithday girls about the plan,an out of control act. But luckyly they didn't heard clearly what I've said,then I realized and immediately changed the topic. fiuuh...

And by the way, this is the birthday cake...
We blew out the candles,together.... sweet <3

And these are my friends
Enough,then... bye
And for the last one,Happy birthday to our birthday girls <3
See ya in the next post,xx!

No comments:

Post a Comment