Thursday, June 14, 2012

Blackie-Black

Bonjour!
I didn't post anything for a month as you know I'm super lazy for posting on my blog,but now I'll post something here :-D
Last night  I went to a fashion show,The Fashion story(ies). There are many designers and MUA such as Madeline Jane,Meduva,Vera Wang (from the dealer),Edy Rizaldy,Imelda Kartini,Wong Hang,etc.
The opening was from Madeline Jane and closing from Le Ciel (maybe,I forgot). The dresscode was black
                                                                   by Madeline jane

                                                                    by Vera Wang

                                                                by Imelda Kartini

Those are my favourite of the show (many actually) ,The show was super remarkable! I love the lightning anyway :p
See ya on my next post! (don't know when i'll post it) hahaha :}

No comments:

Post a Comment